When you register with us, please tell us about any access issues. We will then pass them on to the suppliers before your delivery. For example, we need to know if any of the following apply:
- A long delivery hose is required
- Your tank is only accessible by a 4-wheel or baby tanker (please say which – see item 11 above for further information about baby tankers)
- Access is through a neighbour’s property – if so please provide their contact details
- If vehicles may be parked in the driveway or restrict access for the tanker
- If there is more than one oil tank at the property. If so please make sure it is clear which tank the oil should be delivered into.
We regret oil suppliers will not be able to deliver to your property if any of the following issues apply:
- The delivery hose needs to be taken through the property, a garage connected to the property or over a stream to make your delivery
- Your tank is not sited on a solid base or is faulty when the tanker calls
- Your tank is underground, unless you have appropriate documentation to prove that the tank fully complies with OFTEC specifications.